Supplier & Manufacturer of Surgical Blade. Our product range also comprises of Disposable Scalpels, Skin Graft Knives and Surgical Blades.
We are one of the accredited manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Surgical Blade. While manufacturing these surgical blades, our profession strictly follow the norms and standards already laid by the industry and make use of latest technology, Machines and optimum quality material. A team of experienced professionals monitors every stage of production, with an aim to develop premium quality products and eliminate defects, if any. We also offer these surgical blades in customized range as per the requirements of the customers.
Following are some of the features and specifications of these surgical blades offered by us.
- User friendliness
- For safe usage, the surgical blade protective shield slides into position during use
- Ergonomic design
- Stainless steel handle
- Require minimum change in handling technique while using
- Easy to view scale
- 50 mm measurement scale
- Ready for use
- For safe dismounting, the shield is moved forward until the push button is locked
- Operating instructions on the safe-lock blade
- The blade is ready by use
- Simply press the push bottom lock and slide the shield back, away from the blade until hear a click
- Press down the locking button and slide shield forward the sharp blade until you hear a clink to cover the sharp blade while using
- When the procedure is complete, press down on the locking button and move the protective shield forward until you hear two clicks
- The push button is locked into the safe mode
- Snap off the safety lock from the stainless steel handle for safe disposal
We are among the prominent organizations engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting superior quality Surgical Blades
. The surgical blades we are offering are manufactured by using high grade material and employing modern machines, under the supervision of experienced professionals. Along with this, established norms and standards of the industry are followed by our professionals while manufacturing these blades. Incision Planning-General Principles
- An incision should always be planned in a way. that it gives ready and direct access to the part to be operated upon
- An incision planned should allow for any changes in the scope of surgery i.e.. it should be extensible in a direction which would allow for any changes in the plan of operation
- On closure a good incision should leave the part as soloing as before the surgery
- Cosmetically good incision is another hallmark of good surgery
Method of Making Good Incision:
- Incision should be made cleanly with a Finn and controlled stroke of knife. The knife should be kept perpendicular to the skin
- Incision should be made with a single firm stroke. Repeated strokes usually give rise to an incision with jagged margins. The healing in a jagged incision is poor and erratic. giving risk to a thick, irregular. cosmetically poor scar
- If skin is loose over the operative area then it should be stretched tight by traction as the incision is made
- Healing is usually good if the incision is given parallel to crease lines and across the line of underlying muscles
Instrument Used in Incision Making:
Scalpel in the most important instrument. There are two type of scalpels available
- Scalpel handle combined with blade
- Scalpel handle with detachable blade
Now a days scalpel with detachable blades are used for the simple reason of it being a more versatile type of instrument. By simply changing the type of blade, a single scalpel can be used for incision making and other dissections.
Secondly. because of the detachable type of blade, deterioration of its sharpness is done away with, by simply changing the blade.
Some of the features of these blades are mentioned below:
- Non sterile blades
- Sterile blades
- Dimensionally accurate
- Available in both stainless and carbon steel
- Available in numbers 10, 10 a, 11, 11 p, 12, 12 b/ 12 d, 14, 15, 15 t, 15 c & 16
- Fit handle numbers 3, 3 l, 5,7 & 9, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 & 25, 4, 4 l & 6
- Individual V. C. I paper and foil packed
- Different Methods of Holding a Scalpel
- Attachment and Removal of a Ribbel Blade
For more Details of Surgical Blades Please Refer the PDF.